Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Woo!

Yesterday was the first day of school.
I had printmaking 2 from 1-4, and now i'm coming up with some designs for screen prints.
After that I had jewelry metalsmithing from 6:30-9:30!!! The class is so amazing and there are only four students and the teacher is amazing and so is the studio, which is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need. I have a feeling i'm going to LOVE this.

I can't wait to start working with metal! and to start making rings! At the moment i'm working on finding some basic jewelry supplies (saw, bench pin etc) to get me started at home.

Its really nice having mondays and wednesdays off too. Today was spent eating soup and watching lifetime with my mother. OH and my custom stamp came in today!!! I got half of my envelopes stamped. I'll be posting again tonight with photos of the shop's NEW packaging, including my pretty stamped merchandise bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment